Pursuant to art. 13 par. 1 and 2, art. 14 par. 1 and 2 of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal L 119 of 04.05.2016), hereinafter referred to as: “GDPR”, I inform that:
- The Administrator of personal data is Magemar Logistics Sp. Z o.o. KRS 0000948834, NIP 9581722017, REGON 521112193, with an office at ul. Hutnicza 20A, 81-061 Gdynia.
2) Contact with the administration is possible at the following e-mail address: email@example.com
3) Your personal data will be processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 let. b) or f) of GDPR in order to perform the agreement between the parties or execute orders. Your personal data will be processed by authorized employees of co-workers, subcontractors or other entities involved in the process of the performance of the agreement or the execution of the order, by entities authorized to obtain personal data on the basis of legal provisions.
4) Your personal data resulting from the conclusion and performance of the agreement or a separate order will be kept for a period not longer than necessary for the purposes for which data is processed, and in particular for the period provided for the performance of obligations resulting from legal provisions, for the claim limitation period or until the end of civil, enforcement, administration or criminal proceedings requiring data processing.
5) You have the right to request the data controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify it, delete or limit the processing, and the right to transfer data, i.e. to obtain personal data ina structured, commonly used, machine-readable computer format and the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
6) You have the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory body, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation.
7) The provision of your personal data is voluntary, but necessary to conclude the agreement or execute the order.
8) Your personal data will not be processed in an automated way, including in the form of profiling.
9) Your personal data may be transferred to a third country or international organization in the following situations:
– the transfer is necessary for the performance of the contract between concerned party and the administrator or for the implementation of pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the concerned party;
– the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or performance of a contract concluded in the interest of concerned party between the administrator and individual or corporation;
– the transfer is necessary for establishing, investigating or protecting claim